Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Happy times may come and go, but the memories will last forever"

"Best friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget. I always knew that I would look back on the times I cried and laugh, but I never knew that I'd look back on the times I laughed and cry." Anon.

I guess whoever wrote that expressed what we're feeling more eloquently that I ever could!

In an attempt to reconnect with old and dear friends from Mary Immaculate School (Borivali) and hopefully to make peace with people who weren't so dear :P, we're tinkering with the idea of having a reunion this summer (May 2009).

Everyone who graduated with us in the 2001-2002 batch is welcome. Hope everyone can make it!!! Keep checking in with the blog for any new developments and your comments and help are valued.

The blog will be handled by me (Faye Salins), Shalini D'Souza and Pooja Yagnik.

Author of this post: Faye Salins

2 comments:

  1. Im so excited about this...

    People we need head count to proceed further ... please please inform whoever u can

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I wud be in mumbai by first week of may and wud love to help with watever is possible once I return. Also, kindly add my name in the list of tentative people. I will try to get in touch with the people I know! Thank u- Prerana Nair

    ReplyDelete